Graham is a Roofing Consultant specialising in technical and financial duties, expert witness and liaison duties for Major project construction contracts. In addition to this, Graham is:
- Fellow and retired Governor of the Institute of Roofing.
- Author of NVQ and Assessors Qualification for Metal Roofing.
- Head Committee Member of the Roofing Industry Alliance headed by Sir Michael Latham.
- Managing Director of the National Metal “Roofing” Training Group in association with Construction Skills.
- HND Building – Ewell Technical College (Now Nescot).
- CIOB Pt II Building – Ewell Technical College (Now NESCOT).
- Secretary and Technical Officer of the Metal Roofing Contractors Association.
- Former deputy chairman of the Lead Contractors Association.
- 25 years industry experience with T R Freeman Limited and Alexio Metal Co Ltd.
- Founder member of the Copper Roofing Advisory Service.
- Consultant to the Roofing Industry on design, workmanship and surveying/claim issues as Proprietor of Dispute-it.com Ltd